Let's Get History Right
With which set of statements do you agree?
1. Oswald shot President Kennedy.
2. North Vietnamese communists started the Viet Nam War.
3. President Reagan forced the Iranians to return our hostages.
4. Osama bin Laden was behind the crimes of 9/11.
1. Plotters framed Oswald for the murder of President Kennedy.
2. The United States started the war with North Viet Nam.
3. Candidate Reagan’s campaign team made a deal with Iran to delay the release of the hostages.
4. Plotters framed Osama bin Laden for the crimes of 9/11.
If you side substantially with the first set of statements, I invite you to test your beliefs by reading my upcoming book Facts Talk but the Guilty Walk: the 9/11 No Hijacker Theory and Its Indictment of Our Leaders.
If you side substantially with the second set, I invite you to consider why your beliefs are so at odds with what our leaders tell us. And why that matters. You are, in effect, saying that people inside and outside of our government commit and condone heinous crimes against the world and our own people.
If we want a better future for the United States, we had better get our history right, no matter how disturbing it sounds. Facts Talk is one of many books that provides a foundation of truth as to who really leads us and why they act with impunity in the crimes they commit.
The real question for you is: when do you stop following those who mislead us?