I was on the Monday, March 21st broadcast to discuss the alleged passengers of 9/11. Click here to listen to the show (I come on at the 1:08 mark)
This essay appears in its entirety in the new book by Dean Hartwell, Facts Talk but the Guilty Walk, due out July 30th, 2011 on Amazon.com and other retailers.
I was born in 1968. It confounds me that someone has been imprisoned my entire life for something he did not do.
This person is Sirhan Sirhan.
He was convicted for the first-degree murder of Senator Robert Kennedy and sentenced to death. Courts later reduced the sentence to life with the possibility of parole. And he is up today for parole once again.
Sirhan has been denied parole several times. The parole board will not likely take into consideration claims of innocence. But they still merit our attention.
Consider the following facts, taken from my book Dead Men Talking: Consequences of Government Lies, which gives a full analysis of Sirhan’s innocence:
· The public coroner, Thomas Naguchi, testified without contradiction that the fatal shot to the Senator was point-blank to the back of his head next to the right ear.
· Naguchi also testified that Kennedy was struck with three other bullets, also at close range from behind and to the right.
· Twelve eyewitnesses said that Sirhan was at all times to the victim’s left and in front of him and was never within two feet of him.
· Another person, who misled investigators about having a firearm, admitted that he was immediately to the Senator’s right and behind him
· Sirhan was grabbed by another person after firing two shots, after which he fired aimlessly.
Sirhan has been the scapegoat for a sophisticated assassination in which the real assassins fled the scene and left Sirhan behind with a gun whose bullets never hit any of its victims. Considering that Sirhan was about three feet from Senator Kennedy, he must have been an exceptionally poor shot. Or he was brainwashed into appearing at the scene and firing blanks.
It is time to free him.
Dean Hartwell keeps pursuing the truth about those who govern us.